4616 Bayou Des Familles
Marrero La 70072
Toll Free 1-800-285-9268
Office hrs Mon-Fri 8am-5pm central time
At DarkFigures we've been in business since 2001. We started off mainly selling horror collectibles, but have ventured into other genres including Star Wars, Marvel and Military figures. Main stream movie collectibles like Lord of the Rings, Hellboy and Iron-Man, among others, have been strong sellers for us and we're continually expanding our lines and listen to our customer base when it comes to purchasing new licensed characters.
Questions? Prefer to place an order by phone? Call Us 1-800-285-9268 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm central time...
- Domestic shipping include UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. If you require UPS 3-Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Next Day Air, please contact us for a shipping quote. To determine your shipping cost, just use the shipping cost calculator in the shopping cart. Most orders ship within 24hrs (weekend and holidays excluded). Our average time in transit for domestic shipping is just 3-business days. You will receive an e-mail with package tracking information once your order has been shipped.
- When ordering in-stock items and pre-order items together, we will charge and ship the in-stock item(s) first and once the pre-order item(s) arrives we will then charge and ship the pre-ordered item. We do charge additional shipping when we make mutable shipments (example; item A is in-stock and ships immediately. Item B is a pre-order shipping in May).
When will my order ship?
Most orders ship within 24hrs (weekend and holidays excluded).
How soon will my package arrive?
The below map shows the business days in transit from the day the package leaves our warehouse. Business days do not include weekends or holidays. Our average time in transit is just 3-days by UPS Ground shipping. For faster shipping we do offer UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS 3-Day Select. Due to the dimensional weight that UPS imposes, you will need to contact us for a shipping quote.
How much does shipping cost?
To determine your shipping cost, just use the shipping cost calculator in the shopping cart. Just add the item(s) to the cart, enter your zip-code into the shipping cost calculator and click UPDATE.
- We are happy to ship to a variety of international locations via USPS Priority International Mail (6-10 business days). International shipping rates are based on package weight and destination country. All packages are insured for the purchase price. Please note that the billing and shipping address on all international orders must be the same for us to accept your order. Packages that are refused at the time of arrival are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- International Customers: We declare the full purchase price (not including shipping) and mark items 'merchandise' on the customs declaration. DarkFigures DOES NOT collect international duties / taxes and therefore the fees are not included in your final total. The International customer is responsible to pay an additional and separate fee for VAT, import fees and/or duties directly to the carrier at the time of delivery. Any refunds are issued for the purchase price of the item(s) ordered in U.S. dollars, regardless of exchange rates.
- For shipping to Canada we use UPS Standard to Canada. We have been told by customers that UPS's brokerage fee's are higher than other carriers. For that reason we do offer to ship your package by USPS, just contact us for a shipping quote. The original shipping cost will be slightly higher than UPS, but the overall cost will be cheaper
- DarkFigures is an authorized credit card merchant and currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and payments may be made from your Pay Pal account. Please limit your Pay Pal purchases to in-stock items only. Pay Pal's authorization is only good for 30-days and being that we only charge pre-orders when they ship, you will have to re-place your order if it's been longer than 30-days. We will accept Money Orders for in-stock items only. Please call or email first to verify that the item is available.
- For International customers, the billing address and shipping address must match for an order to be accepted. This protects both the buyer and seller against credit card fraud.
- If your credit card is declined or invalid, we will contact you via phone. You will then have 72 hours to provide updated payment information. If payment is not received within 72 hours, your order may be subject to cancellation
- At Darkfigures we take every precaution to protect our users information. When our order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL.
- DarkFigures.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to any third party and we will only share this information in the processing of your order. We do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Will I be charged tax?
Only Louisiana residents will be charged taxes
What is a pre-order?
If the item you would like to order is marked 'PRE-ORDER' this means that the item is NOT in-stock' in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer. The month listed as the ESTIMATED shipping month is the most current information we have.
Why should I pre-order
Pre-ordering usually guarantees that you will receive the items in your order as soon as they are released. It also allows you to secure your items in case of a sellout, which occurs frequently in the collectibles market.
When are pre-orders charged?
All orders are authorized for the full amount at the time of purchase, but Pre-orders are only charged when the item(s) ships, or once the item ships from the manufactuer and we have a comfirmed shipping date...
Though an authorization will show as a temp sale or pending transaction and usually drops off within 48-72 hrs. If paying by debit card the transaction will show as a pending transaction or a temp sale, but your bank may hold or freeze the funds until the authorization has cleared, which could take up to 5-days. This inconvenience is unavoidable because when we authorize a credit/debit card we are also verifying that the billing address matches the credit card used.
Can I cancel an order?
Since in-stock items are usually processed within 24hrs we are unable to cancel orders for in-stock items. You may cancel a pre-order at any time up until we have processed the order for shipping
Can I return an order?
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed at DarkFigures. If you are unhappy with any purchase, you may return it within 10 days of the order arriving at your location for a refund of the purchase price of the merchandise. The merchandise must be in it's original, unopened package and in the same condition as it was shipped in. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If your order contains an item that is damaged, we will do our best to get a replacement item for you. We will [A] ship out a replacement (at our cost) or [B] refund your money including the original shipping cost.
- We do our best to pack your order to prevent damage during shipping, but a damaged box does not mean that your order is damaged. Please note that we do not consider an item damaged if the item itself is fine, but the box or packaging is not in perfect condition. We occasionally receive items directly from manufacturers that have been packed with little or no protection, resulting in minor dents or imperfections in the packaging. We don't have a problem with, nor do we charge extra fee's, to select the best boxes for customers who request them.
- You must contact DarkFigures before returning any item